It's the most spooktacular time of the year, so dust off your witches hat, get those creative juices flowing and have some Halloween pumpkin fun as a family...
🎃 Design a ghoulish pumpkin
Just like the NHS rainbows during lockdown, where windows were decorated with colours, stick your pumpkin creation in your window or out in the garden for passers-by to enjoy. Our Forest Arts Centre is taking part in the New Milton Pumpkin Trail this year, why not use one of their design templates to create your own or to use as inspiration!
Download blank pumpkin design one
Download blank pumpkin design two
🎃 Go on a pumpkin trail
With social distancing in place, trick or treating is not advised this year, so it's great that pumpkin trails are happening all over the country as an alternative. Get dressed up in your scariest, most creative costume and see how many pumpkins you can spot on a Halloween walk. Draw your favourite pumpkin, or even your favourite costume you spot when you're out using our drawing sheet.
🎃 Play pumpkin bingo
We have also created a pumpkin bingo sheet for you to use on your pumpkin trails. Cross one off every time you see a pumpkin and see how many you can get - and why not see which family member can spot the most!
Halloween at Forest Arts Centre in New Milton
This Halloween half term, Forest Arts Centre is an enchanting place of creativity with activities and films for all the kids to enjoy. The Forest Arts Centre Creative Kids Club has been hard at work decorating the building for the New Milton Pumpkin Trail.
🎃 Forest Arts online costume contest
If you're in New Milton and stop at Forest Arts Centre on your Halloween adventure, you can take part in our online costume contest!
All you need to do is...
1. Take a selfie outside Forest Arts Centre in your fangtastic costume
2. Post the photo on Facebook with your first name and location, tagging @ForestArtsCentreNM
The winner will be picked at random and announced on Monday 2 November via Forest Arts Facebook at 12.30pm. The winner will get four free tickets to kids Saturday Morning Cinema at Forest Arts, valid until December 2020. Competition closes at midnight on Saturday 31 October. Please read full terms and conditions below before entering.
Stay spookily safe and have fun!
Terms and conditions: Forest Arts online costume contest
1. No purchase necessary
2. Entries must be taken outside Forest Arts Centre and submitted via Facebook. Entries by other means will not be accepted
3. Draw closes at midnight GMT on Saturday 31 October
4. Open to UK residents. The competition is not open to employees of Hampshire Cultural Trust
5. Only one entry per person. Multiple entries will be discarded. The promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete or illegible
6. The winner will be drawn at random and announced on Facebook at 12.30pm GMT on Monday 2 November
7. The winner will be notified via Facebook
8. The promoter is legally obliged to publish the winner’s first name, first letter of surname and location. We respect your privacy and will not publish any further identifying personal data with your submission, nor we will share any personal data with any third parties.
9. Submissions may be published on Hampshire Cultural Trust social media channels, in email newsletters and on Culture on Call.
10. The decision of the promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into
11. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable
13. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice
14. The prize can be collected from Forest Arts Centre box office [Forest Arts Centre, Old Milton Road, New Milton, BH25 6DS] prior to the chosen film. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner
15. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition
16. The promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control
17. The promoter is Forest Arts Centre, Old Milton Road, New Milton, BH25 6DS
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions
If you have enjoyed Culture on Call and you are able to make a donation, any support you can give will help us keep people connected.