Founded in 2006, Westival is the West End Centre's indoor festival with great music, brilliant comedy, family activities, fun and laughter!
To celebrate the much-loved festival we need your help...to uncover the missing words below:
All you have to do is share with us your favourite EVER Westival memories. They can be festival photos, old tickets and keepsakes, written memoirs or something else; whatever takes you on a trip down memory lane, we’d love to see them.
Submit your memories below and let's re-live the good old times to complete the legend of Westival. Alternatively, click here.
If you have enjoyed Culture on Call and you are able to make a donation, any support you can give will help us keep people connected.
Terms and Conditions
1. Submissions to Westival Memories may be published on cultureoncall.com and Hampshire Cultural Trust social media channels. Westival Memories may be used at a future date to form part of a curated exhibition, display, catalogue or any other interpretation by Hampshire Cultural Trust
2. Hampshire Cultural Trust reserves the right to moderate all content submitted. Any content deemed unsuitable will not be published.
3. We respect privacy and will only publish pictures including a person or people as their subject where that person or people are either not wholly identifiable or have given explicit permission for Hampshire Cultural Trust to use their image. We may contact you to confirm this permission if required.
4. We ask you to supply your first name with your submission. We respect your privacy and will not publish any further identifying personal data with your submission, nor we will share any personal data with any third parties.
5. We will not publish your submission unless you give us permission to do so.
6. By granting Hampshire Cultural Trust permission to use your submission, you allow us to use it in its original format or edited or altered in any way in all and any media or iteration without limitation, and release Hampshire Cultural Trust from any and all claims and demands arising out of or in connection with the use of the submission, including receipt of payment or any other compensation.